Monday, March 18, 2013

MARIYA SHIDOU hentai



I've been thinking it over and I decided to remind, that i like shotacon. I don't like futanari, but it is a job. Everybody loves futanari nowadays. I have nothing but futanari commisions, and not only me. 
It is very popular today, it is as popular as someday furry was.
I don't like futanari, i mean i'm indifferent to it. I don't like yaoi and bara. I like shotacon and guro.
Gelboroo administrators deems that 2d-trap is a shota in women's clothes. Perhaps I accept their rules even they don't work in my 3d reality.

This picture was a gift for one of my subscribers due to contest "First person who asks... etc." Generally this is Maria Shidou.

PS: So I'd be upset if you guys choose Franceska and Olivia.

4 comments:

  1. Then you might be delighted to know that Mariya is a crossdressing boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ops, sorry, I misunderstood the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gory do you like your guru?

    ReplyDelete