Saturday, October 31, 2015

Charlotte


This is another first concept of one of the characters. At the time I didn’t know in what style to draw a comics. It was almost two years ago. And her appearance has hardly changed since then. (This is the only character whose appearance has hardly changed from the original version) Now she looks more menacing, wears leather jacket and never smiles.Her name is Charlotte. She’s pretty strange and grotesque character. I think she is my favorite character. I’ll write more about her in the following posts where the concept is closer to the final result.It would be cool if you will ask leading questions because I was not very articulate when it comes to describing the comics and characters. http://rustfiends-by-ulrikbadass.tumblr.com/ <<blog about comics

No comments:

Post a Comment